- Eligibility. The logo can be used by any Nebraska food or agribusiness-related company, as long as the food or agricultural product(s) are grown or raised in Nebraska. Non-food items must be at least 50 percent agricultural origin by weight and that base must have been grown, raised, processed, or packaged in Nebraska.
- Fees. Membership is free to producers, but anyone wishing to use the logo must be registered with NDA. Members wishing to receive logo marketing materials must pay, by price, for NDA to produce materials. Promotional paraphernalia could consist of stickers, banners, price cards, and T-shirts, and bags, all of which will promote the "Nebraska Our Best to You" logo.
- Benefits. Benefits of membership would include, but may not be limited, to the following:
- Assist consumers in identifying Nebraska products;
- Education and marketing opportunities;
- Free use of logo;
- Advertising of product in NDA directories;
- Advertisement on radio, printed media, and promotional materials; and
- "Nebraska Our Best to You" promotional materials (e.g., stall cards, available at cost).
Membership. To become a member, interested producers must contact NDA.